It’s time for another weekly edition of Link Love!
Here are some posts I read and loved this week:
- Free From Broke explained how Bank of America is adding fees to their checking accounts. I heard rumors about this but now I’m more determined to leave BoA.
- Thousandaire took it a step further and talked about how his girlfriend left BoA because of the fees and signed up for Perkstreet.
- See Debt Run talked to her kids about money and the responses were really interesting!
- Wisebread posted 25 great crockpot recipes. If you’ve been checking out my weekly meal plans, you know that I’m trying to lean more on crockpot cooking. This came at just the right time!
- Daily Money Shot confessed that she doesn’t know much about investing – so I’m glad I’m not the only one! There’s a lot of great support in the comments.
- Step Away From The Mall figured out the missing ingredient from their budget that totally changed their outlook on budgeting – and it’s definitely an important one.
Most frequent commenters:
Top Referring sites:
Thanks everyone for visiting and all your great comments!
Did you read anything this week that’s still on your mind? Share it below!